<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Thursday, June 23, 2005 @ 12:38 AM

Urhh, is pretty late now
but im still blogging anyways.
Nothing better to do you see.

Wellwell, mr quek didnt come today.
How
GREAT! :)

Maplestory has inspired a kind
of
OBSESSIVE acquisitiveness man.
Im like so engross and everything.
Cannot survive without playing
at
LEAST once a day.
Its like, what the hell?

By the way,
I found a way to complete
my holidays homework.
And there is no other ways
than
COPYING. :)
For your information,
Im
NOT the only one doing it.

There isn’t much time to
do my work without copying.
Even if there were.
I would spend it on mapling.
Well, I cant leave the computer.
Infact, I
YEARN for it.
Guess is pretty late.
I better go hit the sack or
Im not going to wake up
The next morning.

NITES MY PALS! :)